Bendigo local, Paul Chapman, to be Regional Pitchfest judge
We are extremely excited to Welcome Paul as the latest member of our amazing panel of judges for the Australia Post Regional Pitchfest in Bendigo on the 23rd November 2016. Paul Chapman is the Founder and Executive Chairman of The Australian Turntable Company (ATC).
Australian Turntable Company (ATC) is an innovative Australian-owned family business that provides specialist design and engineering solutions across a range of industries including mining, construction, transport, exhibition, automotive, theatre, retail and aviation.
Since 1987 the Bendigo based business has become an authority globally in enabling a smarter use of space for its customers through rotational movement.
ATC currently exports to a number of countries including New Zealand, France, UK, Azerbaijan, Iran, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Tanzania, Singapore, Indonesia and Cambodia.
Milestone achievements for Australian Turntable Company have been
- 2009 Winner Master Builders Australian Export Awards
- 2010 Inductee into Victorian Manufacturers Hall of Fame.
- 2012 Winner Champions of the Bush Entrepreneurship Award
- 2013 Winner Master Builders Australian Export Awards.
- Major Projects that include the world’s largest revolving restaurant in Tehran for the Government of Iran and recent Adelaide Convention Centre Expansion revolving auditoriums.
Paul is a committee member of the Bendigo Manufacturing Group, Bendigo Manufacturing and Mining Equipment Suppliers and is Chair of the Bendigo Inventor Awards, a specialist awards program recognising innovation and ingenuity in Emergency and Disaster Management.